Friday, December 29, 2006
My birthday wasawesome. First up was my birthday lunch at the oh-so-good bistro, "The Taste Of India." My classmates and close buddies came, pigged out and had fun ( I hope.) It was crazy... Ah, but what else can you expect from over twenty tennagers packed into a room?
Next up was dinner with my cell group leaders and David. We went to the restraunt "Big O." The food was great. And the dessert was lovely. We went to watch "Death Note 2" afterwards. It was pretty interesting and at the most climatic moments, David would interject dramatically. Very entertaining. It has been ages since I've watched a movie with someone who was very into the film. Haha. My birhday was fabulous. Great food, great company and fantastic memories. What more could a girl ask for?
New year's eve was spent at church. There was the usual service followed by a congregation meeting. After that was the "Breakout" party which was the countdown party atour church. The theme was retro and boy, did everyone look good. The photos from my birthday and the party will be up soon. Watch this space. :)
New year's lunch was great. I spent it with Becca! It was so lovely to catch up with her. Hearing about what your friends have been up to and hearing about their growth are times that I really treasure. Here's a picture of us. No prizes for guessing who was in a skirt and who was in jeans. Haha.