Saturday, August 05, 2006
Last Friday, Desmond, Deb, Lenny and I all met up after school and went to indulge in food around City Hall. We went for lunch at Carl's Jr, and pigged out, then to Max And Brenner's for dessert. Okay, I don't know how the boys managed to finish their burgers, fries, drinks and still had enough space left over for dessert. And they're really fit too! Oh, if only I was blessed with their metabolism! :P Deb and I shared a burger and we were stuffed. We didn't finish our fries and drinks. But thank God for Lenny and Des. They helped. Hehe. Boys are wonderful aren't they. ;)
We went to Max and Brenner's, where Lenny, Des and Deb had their first chocogasms. Yes yes, it was good. For your drooling pleasure, I've included some pictures. :)
Our almost finished, chocolate fondue. Drool worthy, isn't it? ;)
Our Venezuelan Chocolate Hug Mug. Mmm!
Our very chocolate-happy Dance Sport seniors, Lenny and Deb. :)
Desmond and I. :)
After, lunch-dessert-dinner, I headed to ACS (I) to watch Becky Wecky perform in "Haven." It was good! I'm so happy that it turned out well. Everyone worked really hard at it. I met Eric there. It was really nice to see him again. He was the choreographer for the musical. He had his trademark move in there. Haha... I spotted it a mile away. :) Dear Eric. :)
There was a row of guys sitting beside me and since we all were sitting in the same row, I decided to introduce myself.The guy right beside me got really excited when I told him my name. He was like , "You're Janani! Oh my gosh! You know Brendan Au? He's my friend! " Haha... Yes, Singapore is mighty small, isn't it... It turns out that we have quite a few friends in common... Haha... The guy next to him was Arthur, yes, the Arthur that quite a few of my friends know... Haha... What a coincidence yes? It was really funny how we were all connected. We chatted for a while again after the show, then parted.
Yupp, Friday was cool. Very eventful. :) I've posted some pictures of my dear Becky Wecky and Juit who attended the musical with me. :)
Becca and I. She's one hot old woman, isn't she? ;) Love ya Becca! *Muakz*