Saturday, December 17, 2005The last few days were pretty eventful. Mel's party was great. The Flying Dutchman, otherwise known as Uncle Mark to me, Mel and Frez, kept us very entertained. He was telling Chloe, Lee, Frez, Mel and I stories about his "crazy" family. He was hilarious! Uncle Mark and Mel's dad, Uncle Sarosh, couldn't start the fire for the BBQ so when my dad came they started bowing to him saying, "The Fire Starter is here! He will save us!" Haha! So anyway, eventually they got the fire going and we managed to get some food... We, the "young ones," swam for a bit before eating and playing "Truth or Dare." How typical right? But you know, it was different this time. We learned quite a bit about each other and what our views were on current events and the problems and issues facing teens nowadays. I will not bore you with details but I must say, it was definitely an interesting night.
Yesterday I went for a band concert put up by Temasekians. My cousin asked me to go and I must admit that I was pretty impressed. The bands were good. After the show Hao Jie, Haydn, my cousin, Kiren and I went for supper at the Bedok food court. It was so funny because the people who were eating there kept flashing us strange looks as we were too overdressed to be eating in a hawker centre... Haha...
Today I went out with Brendan and Aqeel. As usual, there was never a dull moment. Sigh. They are a fun bunch. I can't wait for tomorrow! I'll be singing "Laudate Dominum" by Mozart again! I haven't seen Ms Ae Ree in a week. I miss her. I can't wait to see her tomorrow. Mel and I will be going to watch the Christmas Musical put up by the Barker Road Methodist Church. Then she'll be sleeping over at my place! Yay! :) Brendan is playing the part of an angel in the musical. God Bless for it Bren, I can't wait to watch it. :)