Wednesday, December 14, 2005Yesterday I went to my mum's friend's house... Her kids begged me to stay and I didn't have the heart to say "no". So, me, being me, agreed to sleep over. Apparently kids hadn't already watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire so I offered to take them... Even their older brother hadn't watched it so I suggested that we go to the 9.30p.mp. show. We got there and I was back in heaven. Rupert Grint and Tom Felton are the bomb! Cute and talented. The guy who played Cedric Diggory reminded me of Prince William. Hmm. Haha... The movie is brilliant. It was a little rushed but overall I thought it was a really good film. Plus it was funny. :)
I'm hooked on the songs "Last Christmas" and "Silent Night" by our local acappella group, Vocaluptuos. They are really good! They are innovative and fresh but classy at the same time. I would recommend getting thir Christmas album. You'll be hooked.
I can't wait. Mel's pool party is tonight. BBQ food, swimming and catching up, here I come. :)